Straight adaptor (MPT) push-fit brass fitting connects metric to NPT type thread connections. Fast and simple to install, John Guest creates an instant connection and watertight seal without the need for tools, hot works or sealing agents. Water piping systems can be set up and installed 50% quicker than traditional methods.
The unique collet locking design firmly and securely holds the pipe in place without deforming the pipe or restricting flow. Fittings are also fully demountable, reducing system downtime during maintenance and making it quick and easy to modify or extend systems.
Designed in brass, fittings are compatible with John Guest nylon, powder coated aluminium or LLDPE tubing, as well as copper, PEXa and other soft metal pipe materials. All John Guest fittings are manufactured and assembled in the UK.
Features and benefits
- Converts a metric push-fit connection to MBSP
- Brass fitting with nitrile O-Ring
- Airtight connection with superior flow characteristics
- Instant push-fit connection and demountable without tools
- Secure collet cover prevents accidental disconnection
- Suitable for air and pneumatics piping systems up to 10 bar
- Ideal for air, inert gases and vacuum applications
- Food grade fitting suitable for potable liquids
- Compatible with soft metal or plastic pipe/tubing